cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Market 3 exchange

g3ucq
Grafter

Market 3 exchange

Hello. Not until I applied to have my 'phone with Plusnet did PN realise that my exchange is market 3 and I was paying too much for my broadband.
This was over 5 weeks ago and PN still do not know when the exchange changed to Market 3, so they cannot calculate what refund on my broadband I should be due.
I have been overcharged £5.50 per month and was offered 3 months free broadband as compensation.  That is no where near enough as I have been with PN for 2 years next month and it is likely the exchange has been market 3 all that time. In fact, I was with Metronet before that.
How long does it, should it, take to find out when an exchange changes?
I'll bet a lot of folks are paying too much for their broadband and do not know it.
John
3 REPLIES 3
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Market 3 exchange

The quick way is to look here http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,91506.msg764783.html#msg764783
Is your exchange on the list - if so it changed in January this year.
If it isn't on the list then it will have been Market 3 for longer than you have been with Plusnet
Wheel_nut
Grafter

John F, If your exchange changed t Market 3 in January, PlusNet stated that they will implement the billing change over a period of 3 monthsto May (IIRC). .... UNLESS the customer used a Link provided by BOB in a previous thread, to raise a Ticket and have it done as a priority.
Since the change has not been ratified by OFCOM, there is no "legal" timeframe for PlusNet to implement the change and they appear to be doing it manually as time becomes available.
I raised a Ticket for one of my referral accounts and it was changed promptly.
g3ucq
Grafter

Thank you for your replies which are most helpful.  My exchange WWHAYL is on the list so I guess that it changed to Market 3 in January.
If that information is available, and you guys know where it is, how come PN still do not know when the exchanged changed?  The exchange was 'enabled' in 20 August 2003 but I guess that has nothing to do with Market 3 change over?
Thank you again.
John