cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual discount and will renewal solve the billing issue?

nc123

Manual discount and will renewal solve the billing issue?

Just asking here as the question that I keep asking via an open question on the system has been ignored.

1. When will the issue with the billing system finally be sorted? Since at least November 2018, manual discounts have been applied to my account due to stuck billing, often being forgotten and leaving me to prompt someone to do it and I wonder when this will be fixed finally?

2. If I renew my contract, is there still the potential that I will have to rely on a manual discount being applied each month?

3. As my account is stuck (or whatever the term being used for the borked billing system) I cannot see when my contract ends - could someone please let me know when this is?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Manual discount and will renewal solve the billing issue?

Hi @nc123,

I'm very sorry that you've had problems with your bills due to a system issue and for the delay in getting back to you on here. I've been unable to find your account from the details that we have for you on here, please can you send me your account username over on a private message? Please add another comment on this thread once you've done that so that we can ensure that this is picked back up for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
nc123

Re: Manual discount and will renewal solve the billing issue?

@EmilyD
I've just PM'd you my username.
Thank you