cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mandy applied credits but now screwed up

scudder44
Dabbler

Mandy applied credits but now screwed up

You would not believe this! I joined in Jan, eventually geting service in Feb/March after a horrendous experience with Openreach telling lies and pretending they had entered my property to install a line which was already there and trying to rob me of £40 for which I received 3 months BB credits as goodwill, This was on top of the promotional free BB for first month, plus another 3 months credit which someone authorised when i had complained in January about the terrible service PN were providing in recompense for the hours I had spent on the phone to call centres in India using my mobile phone. Most of this is documented and saved in 'my messages' and the forum. The call are not logged there obviously as I did not have an account online when I was promised the first 3 months credits.
Today I get a message that I am about to billed and it looked a bit high so I check the account and lo and behold, the promotional credits have not been applied and I am being billed full rate and it is only May. What happened to the 7 months credits I should have been getting after being promised they would run concurrently?
I really do think this company has lost the plot. I refrain from calling support on the phone because past experience taught me that I would be on the phone for tens of minutes going round and round in circles with someone who has no idea what I am talking about and refuses to esclate the call to someone who can actual help.
Please refer this to Mandy B***ett as she should be able to drill down the messages and find her own comments.
Too much, way too much hassle for me! Talktalk might be getting me back after all.
4 REPLIES 4
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Mandy applied credits but now screwed up

a few points, the call centre you might have spoken to is in Durban South Africa, you can call the centre in Sheffield on 0114 2965 183. 
the name is Mand Beckett, you can alter it in the title by going to your first post and click modify. 
Some PN employees you can post the full name, if they use it on the forum, but those that you get private messages  from you can only post the first name.
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
It's Mand, not Mandy. Wink
Anyway, the credits issue should now be sorted for you, sorry about that.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Quote from: scudder44
Mandy B***ett

Ooo... That's a sure fire way to upset her. And given her reputation for 'educating' CSC operators who get things wrong you don't want to do that!
There is a difference:
Mandy

Mand
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Mand
Grafter

I can guarantee I look like neither of those jelv!