Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage account portal cant change add products

FIXED
nufclad147
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Manage account portal cant change add products

Hi looking in my account portal under manage account tabs I notice a large yellow banner which states
An error has occurred
You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed. Please try again later.

As it stands at the moment I'm unable to add bolt on or add remove BT sports App products. Not that I want to remove BT sport app product but would like to have functionality to add remove features as when required which at the moment it was seem I am frozen out of.

I do not believe I have any outstanding product changes in the system I joined Plusnet in June an added BTsports app product almost 2 months ago now.

Any help in understanding why this banner is apparent on my account portal and if it can be removed.
Many thanks for your help.
4 REPLIES 4
wakeman
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Manage account portal cant change add products

hi @nufclad147 

Sadly this is seemingly a common problem with their website software, I have had it several times, it seems to occur anytime you change something, the sites gets stuck in this message.

Hopefully a PlusNet Staffer will come along and fix it.

nufclad147
Dabbler

Bump Been a while and the banner is still visible in my manage account page. No one really come forward with powers to sort this for me. I may give it another week then try live chat or if avail quick call

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@nufclad147 

Live chat no longer exists despite some links on the Plusnet website (if anything they only link to a sales bot).  It was withdrawn by Plusnet many months ago.

nufclad147
Dabbler

Fix

gave the call centre a buzz an they sorted it.. many thanks for the replies