Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major Error On Account

jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Major Error On Account

Hi could someone from plusnet why my bill is showing errors on this months bill my telephone and fibre package are missing and tv packs have been changed bt sports have been added to which i do not watch sports my hd packs have been taken off as shown in attached images image1 is this months billing image2 is the previous month i am not paying for BT sports that i have not even asked for and if this is how plusnet want to treat long standing customers then i will be more than happy to take my business elsewhere .

3 REPLIES 3
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Major Error On Account

Hi @jamesanstee

Thank you for getting in touch and I am sorry to hear that this has happened, it does seem very strange that the product would apply onto your account without any form of notification to you.

I have taken a look into your account and have sent you a ticket here for you to respond to.

Once responded please send a quick message on this thread and I will ensure that anything required is processed.

jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

@Warwick      Have responded to ticket with reply.

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @jamesanstee

Thanks for your post, I have responded further via the ticket relating to your questions.