cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major Billing problems and an unexpected big bill.

justwill
Grafter

Major Billing problems and an unexpected big bill.

Hi

I noticed in January that I'd not had a bill for December and notified the call centre to this and was told that if it a large amount I would be notified. I did at the time ask to switch to the evening and weekend call pack from line only.

Today I got a bill for a whopping £108! with no warning. I've also found I'm on the line only plan! This is unacceptable when I notified Plusnet months ago and was told that I would receive some sort of warning. I shouldn't be expected to pay for 3 months out of the blue when I gave you ample opportunity to fix it. I should get at least a little off simply by notifying you to the problem in good time.

4 REPLIES 4
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Major Billing problems and an unexpected big bill.

Hi @justwill,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've experienced this issue. I've reviewed your account today and left a ticket regarding this, which can be viewed here.

Once you've been able to read and respond to the ticket, please let us know and we'll be happy to assist further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Anon
Pro

Pnet have stated that no money will be charged fur ther back than 90 days and they are willing to talk to people about how to pay if the amount is unafordable.

Also make a formal complaint to Pnet about the situation and force them to eithe rtell you when they will resume billing normally if they cannot give  you a date then you will be deadlocked and with a deadlocked code or letter you can complain to Ombudsman Services and sek compensation from Pnet.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
justwill
Grafter

Thanks Anon but just looked at the date range and it is just inside the 90 days if we count from when I should have been billed.

@TheMightyAJ I have responded to the ticket

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @justwill

Thanks for coming back to us - I've updated your ticket.

Best wishes

Dave