cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail Only Account - FAO Bob Pullen and HarryB

MartinW

Mail Only Account - FAO Bob Pullen and HarryB

On 13th February I requested that my Broadband and Phone account be downgraded to Mail Only. On Friday 4th March my account was cancelled (I did not request a cancellation). On Saturday 5th March my account was re-activated but since then I have not been able to send emails via SMTP. I believe this is because the account has been re-activated as a "Free" account rather than a "Mail Only" account. I've rung the call centre daily asking for the account to be changed to Mail Only (with the appropriate monthly subscription - I've filled in Direct Debit details as the existing one was cancelled) but nobody seems capable of doing this. I noticed on another thread (link below) that "choppy" had the same issue and it was sorted by "Bob Pullen" and "HarryB". If either if you could solve my problem it would be most appreciated. Thanks.
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,147899.0.html
3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Mail Only Account - FAO Bob Pullen and HarryB

I've changed the account to the correct 'Mail Only' account now as opposed to the free 'Generic Services' product.
I hope this helps but if not, let us know.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
MartinW

All sorted. Thank you very much.  Smiley
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Glad to hear it. Thanks for letting us know Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet