cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Madasafish - re contract no new router ?

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Madasafish - re contract no new router ?

Have a customer on Madasafish  (about 7/8 years i think) broadband ( line with BT and to be kept there) 5GB product, router "died" . No problem i thought they have been out of contract for a while, at the time custom was willing to re contract ( £ 14.99 for 12 month) in exchange for a router, seems very fair to me.
The answer i got no , that will be £ 60 plus p&p, i nearly fell of my chair with laughter, where was that figure dreamt up from?
If the customer wants a free router they would have to PN, package , i explained not suitable for their needs ( use less than 1GB and Market 1)

So a loyal customer who was willing to pay £ 179.88 over the contract (14.99 * 12) can not have a free router , yet a new customer who would pay £164.88 ( 9.99*3 + 14.99 *9) can have one, and out of the £164.88 PN would have to pay OR if a new connection was needed.
In this instance, it  makes no logical sense to me (pay more get less, or pay less get more) show's what PN think of long standing customers on their Madasafish brand.
Can anything be done? (101486000) , or do i have to move the customer to BT .
Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

2 REPLIES 2
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: Madasafish - re contract no new router ?

Let me take a look into this one and see what can be done.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Madasafish - re contract no new router ?

Thanks Tony, much appreciated, i shall tell the customer the good news
Regards
Mike 

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.