Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Madasafish "free" email account now been charged

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Madasafish "free" email account now been charged

I moved a customer from Madasafish (when MAAF was closing) to Plusnet (on a 12 month contract) , was agreed at the time the Madasafish account would be downgraded to a free email account  

The customer has now had a bill (on the 13th month since moving from Madasafish)  which has failed, as there are no bank details on that account for the Madasafish email.

I think what has happened, instead of been downgraded to free email account , it has been changed to a subscription one , with the full discount for 12 months and then charging from month 13 

The customer has not used the email since transferring to PN,  and will not be using it going forward , can a member of staff ( i will PM the account username) please close the Madasfish email account ?

Kind Regards
Mike 

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Madasafish "free" email account now been charged

Hi Mike, sure PM away Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Hi @adamwalker PM sent Smiley

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Hi @adamwalker ,

I have not heard back from you yet from last Tuesday , can you please look to this please, or can i PM another staff member to close the MAAF email account please ? 

Kind regards
Mike

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there,

I've been away from work for a few days but will pick this up shortly for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team