cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Madasafish password reset not functional

Redbarnfarm

Madasafish password reset not functional

For some reason, iPad and iPhone email collection not working, so went to reset password, only to find the link not working... I cannot even log in via webpage. Deeply concerned.

2 REPLIES 2
Optimatts
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 19

Re: Madasafish password reset not functional

Hi @Redbarnfarm, Sorry to hear you're having problems with Madasafish email. Firstly I've tried resetting the portal on our side to see if that works.

If not we might need a little more information:

• Which email account are you trying to reset the password/access. Is it the main mailbox or any additional mailboxes? 
  • Which portal are you trying to login and reset the password via? The MAAF portal or the Plusnet portal? (we would suggest trying the plusnet portal as the MAAF page is no longer supported)

• If by chance the reset I performed today works and you can access webmail and log in. But the Ipad/phone still wont work, has there been any ios updates that you're aware of that may have changed something?

let us know if this helps or if not, could you also attach some screenshots of what you are seeing (obviously omitting any sensitive information) and the URL of the page/s which are not working.

DS
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Madasafish password reset not functional

For some reason, iPad and iPhone email collection not working

Looking at this from a different angle, if you're using the Plusnet Hub One, try moving the iPhone to your mobile data (thus disconnect from the wifi) and then see if they start coming though.

I don't use Madasafish, but also had emails not coming through to my Android phone (I used a different method, but still meant I moved my wifi connection off my hub1 and they flooded in)