Did you mean: 

Madasafish home phone information outdated on invoices

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Madasafish home phone information outdated on invoices

All
Just looked at a  Madasafish broadband bill (that was sent today) , on page 2 of pdf (left hand side) , still advertising home phone at 9.99 a month.
Someone is obviously not dong their job properly.
Regards Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

34 REPLIES 34
Mand
Grafter

Re: Madasafish home phone information outdated on invoices

Hi there,
Can you PM me the username so I can raise a problem please?
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Done  Smiley

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Why has this problem still not been corrected ?, i have looked at another customers invoice that was emailed today , and the problem remains (advertising home phone at 9.99 a month).  Makes it even worse when i bought this to PNs attention on the 8th of this month, and also emailed Mand the details as requested.
Regards
Mike

Mand
Grafter

I raised this to our content team after your PM. I'll see if I can get it pushed along.
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Thanks Mand

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

After bringing this to the attention to PN  over 5 weeks ago. PN are still wrongly advertising home phone at the incorrect price on Madasafish customers invoice.
Why so long to sort out , surely its not a big job for the content team?
Regards Mike

Lurker
Grafter

It's difficult to assess tone sometimes in the written word - it almost sounds as if you are surprised!
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

i am surprised no one has bothered to sort  it out. Advertising incorrect prices, which could be seen as misleading is something you would want to sort straight away in my opinion.
Regards Mike

Mand
Grafter

The problem is being worked, I'll see if I can get it nudged along this afternoon.
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

After raising this issue over two months ago, PN are still advertising incorrect home phone prices on Madasafish customer invoices, this should have really been sorted long before now. After all its only 4 digits that the content team need to change, or are PN happy to supply incorrect pricing to their customers ?
Regards
Mike

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Any response forthcoming from PN?
Kind Regards
Mike

Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
I'm getting an update on this now.
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Quote from: Mand
Hi there,
I'm getting an update on this now.

Hi Mand have you been able to get an update on this ?
Kind Regards
Mike

Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
It is being worked, but it's quite low on the priority list at the moment, as project work has taken precedence over the last few weeks.
We're looking to get it tested and rolled over the next couple of weeks.