Did you mean: 

Madasafish home phone information outdated on invoices

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Madasafish home phone information outdated on invoices

Quote from: Mand
We're looking to get it tested and rolled over the next couple of weeks.

Well over 10 months on and PN a still happy to advertise incorrect price for home phone on Madasafish customer invoices.
Why has this not been resolved?
Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Any update from PN regarding this? Smiley
Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Still no response from PN, are you ignoring this thread then, as i first re posted a week ago !! ?
Regards
Mike

jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi ITWorks,
Mand has been dealing with this, she's not in today but I'll get her to chase it up when she is, sorry your post was overlooked.
Jojo Smiley
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Dealing with it Smiley - not sure that the right term to use in this instance , the last response from Mand was over 7 month ago.
I first pointed out the error (still adverting home phone at 9.99)  over 10 month ago ,and it still remains.
Seem like PN are happy to still advertise wrong pricing
Kind Regards
Mike
adie:quote

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Dealing with it Smiley - not sure that the right term to use in this instance , the last response from Mand was over 7 month ago.

Mand is aware, bear in mind that she hasn't been part of our team for around 7 months and hence doesn't really keep an on-line presence on these forums any more.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Adam Is this some kind of excuse for PN not updating customers with the correct pricing for this last 10 month because a member of staff has moved departments.
There is no excuse to advertise incorrect prices Adam when PN have had 10 months to sort it !!!
Surely and honest company would  want to make sure the advertised prices are correct almost instantly if the price was wrong, which could mislead/confuses customers, but not in this case, no one can be bothered  
Regards Mike
Adie:quote

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

ITWorks,
I'm sorry yo feel that way about it, I've asked Mand to have a look into it, I'm not aware of any of the details about this so I will need to speak with her.  Bear with us and we'll come back to you with more details. BTW Mand does help out in the forums from time to time but it's not her primary role.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Mand
Grafter

Hi Mike,
This did get looked at some time ago, but the work required to fix it is a little more complicated than it seems, or indeed than it should be.
Whilst I understand your point, and have been pushing internally to get this fixed, it's not a highest priority problem, hence the delay.
Good news however, the fix has now been added to an upcoming project rollout, so it'll be fixed soon. Smiley
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

After a year a informed PN , looks like they are still happy to mislead and confuse with outdated advertising!! to all Madasafish customers, on their invoices.
Had a customer call first thing asking how they can add the 9.99 home phone offer to their account and i had to explain the above to them.Now they do not want want to move their home phone to PN. As they think this type of advertising is dishonest.
I Would have assumed with the recent increase in line rental and vat, this would have been updated with all the other material.
When is this going to be sorted ?
Regards
Mike

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

I'd suggest checking with trading standards - it may be that they can insist on the service being provided at the price offered.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Mand
Grafter

This was due to be fixed with the project rollout on 4th Jan, but I can see it's still happening. Sad
Chasing, again, now.
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Mand thank you for your efforts Smiley

Although knowingly  mis advertising to your Madasafish customers for a year before deciding to correct the problem is very very poor and dishonest, and still the issue remains.
Can i ask if a Madasafish customer asks to have home phone at 9.99 which is the price you are advertising to them, will it be honored?
Regards
Mike

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Still no response to my question after 10 days.
Seems like PN are not taking the issue serious at all ( over a yr and nothing is done) , just seen another invoice and had a customer call about the 9.99 home phone offer.
The only option seems to take this up with trading standards (not something i want to do but if its gets the issue resolved that the main thing), that PN are knowingly mis/false advertising prices to customer for over a year, and are not interested in resolving this matter .
Any serious response from PN welcomed.
Regards Mike

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I've given Mand a prod re this. I'll get back to you ASAP.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team