Mac Key

matty91

Mac Key

Where about's is the Mac Key located?
5 REPLIES 5
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

Re: Mac Key

You have to ring customer support and ask for it or send a letter. It has to be generated by Plusnet and is time limited (30 days).
Plusnet then have 5 days to supply it during which time they may contact you to discuss the reasons why you are leaving.
matty91

I know that I have already requested a MAC key, I just want to know when I get it where it will be located
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

It will probably be in a closed ticket on your account
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Mine was emailed to me along with a reference to the ticket where it was also accessible and the expiry date (that was before I decided not to use it).
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

As per my colleagues reply on ticket 46319007 made on the 7th, the MAC key has been requested and should be provided within 5 days of being requested so I'd expect that ticket to be updated with a MAC key by Monday at the very latest.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team