cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSE pre paid card

Swanseacat

MSE pre paid card

Did anyone else sign up through the link on MSE in March? It stated I would automatically be sent a prepaid MasterCard for £75 within 45 days. I’ve had nothing yet and customer services seem very confused.
5 REPLIES 5
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: MSE pre paid card

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Swanseacat,

Thanks for contacting us about your cashback or reward card, please check our FAQs for help. If you don’t find what you need then get back in touch and we'll be happy to assist.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Swanseacat

Hi, yes I checked there but it doesn’t help. The offer said I would be automatically
Mailed a card within 45 days of signing up. It’s long past that and I haven’t had anything.
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hi there, thank you for your response.

As the lead time in which it takes to receive your Reward Card has now elapsed, I've raised this matter with our internal billing team for further investigation. I'll send you an email with a further update once I've received a response.

-Adam - Plusnet Leeds

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
dln6376

I’m still waiting for my £70 pre paid card, the first was allegedly sent on the 30th of March but it never arrived. The replacement was sent at the beginning of May, again it hasn’t arrived.

Plusnet are the worst broadband company I’ve ever dealt with. Things got off to a bad start when I had to chase my router, which eventually arrived 4 days after my services went live.

If my card doesn’t arrive by Friday I’ll consider my contract breached and will contact the regulator.