cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSE Cashback deal (£75) - Please enlighten . . .

FIXED
McDonald

MSE Cashback deal (£75) - Please enlighten . . .

My computer is now up and running with Plusnet as ISP ( on 13.08.18 ). Thanks.

I have seen nothing relating to the £75 Cashback that is supposedly part of the deal via MSE (MoneySavingExpert).

As this was described as time-critical, I am now somewhat concerned that something has gone wrong.

7 REPLIES 7
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: MSE Cashback deal (£75) - Please enlighten . . .

Fix

Hi there.

I've checked your account and I can confirm that it's tracked on a cashback offer.
You should receive an email to redeem it within 10 working days from when the 13th when your broadband went live.

The email will contain a short form to fill out to claim the cashback and you'll receive it within 30 days once you've completed the form.

Let us know if there are any issues. I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
behshid

Hello,

Could you confirm whether this is on my account also please? 

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @behshid

I have sent a detailed email in regards to your query, you can also see my response on your members portal, please Click Here to view this.

Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

jonnyray34

Hi there,

I've just recently signed up for Plusnet via MSE, and haven't received any communication about the £75 cashback.

What do I do to claim this back?

Many Thanks,

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@jonnyray34,

10 working days following the activation of your services (the point where your orders complete and the broadband becomes usable) you will receive an email to claim your cashback. Once the email is clicked (it expires after two months), and the form is filled it will take 30 working days to receive the cashback.

It does state this information when you originally set up the account, at the beginning and at the end within the terms and conditions, with a separate section on "how to claim your cashback".

jonnyray34

It's not exactly easy to spot though. Numerous emails sent about connection updates, coupled with texts. The member centre is handy, but has a huge amount of information. And when reviewing the member handbook, it has nothing in here about reclaiming cashback. I also don't have a separate copy of the terms and conditions,and from when reviewing them when first signing up, to the point when I'm actually connected, I'm afraid I can't remember when the cashback was supposed to be paid.

After reviewing the intro email 'Welcome to Plusnet', the only reference is at the end of the email and says to visit: http://www.plus.net/terms. I don't think this is the easiest to find - do you?

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@jonnyray34,

Here's a direct link to the cashack FAQs on the website:

https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/