cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAC code required??

rbt70

Re: MAC code required??

Hi Sharon
I enjoyed our conversation yesterday, and obviously pleased with the outcome, Thanks for the PM and the details.
Kindest regards Robert
SharonBrown
Grafter

Grin No worries Robert.  I'm pleased we got there in the end, and I'll continue to keep an eye on it until it's all resolved.
rbt70

Hi Sharon
I have just today received an email requesting payment. £6.54 I am cancelling the DD as per the reply to Question  92477203
Dear Mr Craig,
Further to our previous conversation, I can confirm that your account is now fully closed and there is nothing to pay.  If you have any further questions or difficulties in relation to this, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Kind regards,
Sharon Brown
Customer Relations
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi rbt0,
This has been written off for you. This should have happened beforehand, so my apologies for the confusion.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
rbt70

Hi Matty
Appreciate your help.  Smiley
rbt70

Hi Matty
I am getting the impression that this issue is still dragging on. Today Monday 10th I received the letter informing me that the DD will be taken, contrary to the assurance given both by yourself and Sharon.
I am hoping that this is simply computer / administrative  error, if so please accept my apologies, however could you please confirm the following
A,  The account has been closed as per Question  92477203 answer 3/11/14.  I was informed that the account would be closed on the 29th Oct
B,  DD Has been cancelled
C, No monies shall be taken
Regards
Robert