cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lured with a cash back offer, I signed up January, still no service or cash back

rougenoir

Lured with a cash back offer, I signed up January, still no service or cash back

Is it acceptable to make a customer wait 4 months for a package they paid £160 upfront?
After I complained about not being connected, my cash back payment which was overdue, was declined. I want out  Angry
3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Lured with a cash back offer, I signed up January, still no service or cash back

I'm sorry to hear about the delays you've had.
It looks like you've decided to cancel and I can see we've refunded you the initial fees.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
rougenoir

Re: Lured with a cash back offer, I signed up January, still no service or cash back

I posted this whilst waiting about 20 minutes for my call to be taken. Thankful it wasn't a 30+ minute wait like last month. You know how to spoil us eh?
One of your managers is supposed to call me today. Look forward to hearing the excuses on why you failed to deliver the service promised. Did you not want my custom or was it a mistake to pay up front? I thought this was a reputable company. Even Ofcom advised me  to cancel.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi rougenoir,
I understand a manager just tried to call you but left a voicemail as there was no answer. Please could you explain (If you don't mind) what information you're hoping to gain from speaking to a manager now you've cancelled your account?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet