Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Bonus

PhyllisTyne
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Loyalty Bonus

I have been with Plusnet in its various guises since the dawn of the Internet!
Whilst I'm generally happy with the service I do get a bit tempted by some of the introductory (and some longer term pricing) deals offered by other providers. I do get a couple of quid back a month due to referrals but it would be nice if we got some kind of bonus for long service. I would even be willing to sign up for a longer term contract if it brought the price down a bit.
Just a thought  Smiley
PT
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Loyalty Bonus

Thanks for the feedback. It's a subject that's been brought up a number of times before on here, we don't have any plans to do that and I'm unaware of any other ISPs setting a precedent for this.
I'm wondering after what period of time people would generally consider themselves as a loyal customer?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
PhyllisTyne
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Loyalty Bonus

I would think in these days of rate tarts for everything anyone who has been with you over 5 years might be considered loyal. You could have a sliding scale to reward those that have been with you much longer like me  Grin although that might be difficult to implement. I think a long term sign up discount could be another solution - i.e 10-15% off standard monthly charge for 5 year sign up.