Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Referrals

FIXED
jakubala
Dabbler

Lost Referrals

Hello,

My referral link has changed recently for unknown reason and my bill went up. Can this be checked please?

Currently:

https://www.plus.net/refer.php?strReferralsUid=eabbad7e5eb9f2f25266febd0478ef73ebf163cc3c5b7637c5f86...

My Uid used to be: jakubala so the link should be:

https://www.plus.net/refer.php?strReferralsUid=jakubala

Is it possible to get my referrals back?

Any help much appreciated!

8 REPLIES 8
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Lost Referrals

Thanks for your post @jakubala 

From what I can see your referral's definitely showing on your account but there is an issue with your bills.

I've expanded in more detail on a support ticket you can view and respond to by going Here 

I plan to follow things up with you tomorrow as this will need a bit further investigation

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
jakubala
Dabbler

Hi @Gandalf,

This is great! The billing was next on my to do list, but you've already done this for me. Many thanks!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @jakubala

No problem, having discussed this with a colleague from our billing team, I'm afraid that your account's affected by a billing issue where we can't add discounts so we've put your bills on hold in the meantime while we fix the problem.

I'll monitor this periodically but if you receive any developments for example an email notification of a bill which may indicate the problem's resolved, let me know by replying to the ticket so I can review amending the bill and adding discounts.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
jakubala
Dabbler

Will do! Many thanks @Gandalf !

mort7890
Pro
Fixes: 4

Hi @Gandalf has the billing issue been fixed yet, last month my referral credit was incorrect and I would have assumed correction this month. However I have just looked at this months, I downloaded them (CSV file, excel spread sheet) and using auto sum it is not the same amount as my credit. please check billing issue again. 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

@jakubala We've fixed the billing issue, applied your discounts and I've corrected your contract end date.

@mort7890 Can you drop me a PM with the usernames of the referrals you're missing?

Let me know if there are further issues or anything else you'd need help with.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
jakubala
Dabbler

Many thanks @Gandalf !

Looks much better! Awesome help, much appreciated!

Kind Regards,

Jakub

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem at all Jakub, happy to help in any way I can Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet