Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to switch to Plusnet Fibre Broadband for vulnerable adult

FIXED
cjags
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Looking to switch to Plusnet Fibre Broadband for vulnerable adult

A vulnerable adult who we care for has an old ADSL broadband product which is too slow for what they want to do and is costing £36 a month.  We are looking to switch them to Plusnet Fibre but not sure how to go about this.  The current product is in their name but we are named on the account to assist with account admin etc.  Can Plusnet do the same?

3 REPLIES 3
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Looking to switch to Plusnet Fibre Broadband for vulnerable adult

Fix

Hi @cjags, thanks for getting in touch. If you're named on the account then I'd recommend giving our Customer Options Team a call to see what deals and offers we have if the service was upgraded and if fast products are available. We'd need to confirm with the account holder before the change is made but you should be able to discuss and get in place the right offer and service.

Our Customer Options Team are contactable directly on 0800 013 2632 and they are open between the following hours:

Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 19:00
Sunday: 09:00 - 18:00

I hope this helps.

cjags
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Cheers BD.

At the moment, the broadband is not with Plusnet so it is a switch and upgrade to fibre we are looking at.

I will give the number you mentioned a call.

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @cjags, I've just seen your further reply sorry. If you're not yet with us then I'd recommend giving our sales team a call instead. This team can be reached directly on 0800 432 0080 and are available from:

Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 19:00
Sunday: 09:00 - 18:00