cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Longstanding overcharging

lenfish2

Longstanding overcharging

Hi,

I know this is a bad time but I’ve been having problems with being overcharged for some time now but despite trying to sort it out with yourselves little has been done. I renewed my contract on 10th February 2020 for a new lower amount but am still being charged the previous higher amount, which itself was incorrect since I was on a fixed price broadband contract which suddenly increased.

I would be grateful if this could be looked into and my account corrected so the mess is sorted once and for all.

Thanks.

Len

2 REPLIES 2
EdWeasley
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Re: Longstanding overcharging

Hi @lenfish2,

Thank you for taking your time to get in touch.

I am very sorry that you are having a problem with our service. As my response contains account sensitive information this is not something I can provide over this platform. I have created a support question on your account with the answer and you are able to respond to this. You can view this on the following link. https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=201187978

Kind regards,

Josh

Josh Berriman
 Plusnet Help Team
lenfish
Grafter

Re: Longstanding overcharging

Josh,

Thanks for raising a support question for this and arranging a refund/credit. Hopefully the problem with my account will be sorted for the future.

Regards,

Len.