cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loggin in

Pipdre
Grafter

Loggin in

Why cant I log in again,i thought it was soughted .i want to check my payments but cant ,every time I've tried to change my password it say go to email I go to e mail nothing there.i have been on to Ofcom who have told me if not rectified with in 8 weeks they will look into it .I told i cannot check my payments if it is not resolved . I have a case to leave plusnet and not be charged also compensation would be expect. I assume plusnet to not want to be fined again, I think you were found 500.00 pounds, so please resolve the problem. Or ofcom will get involved thanks
Tags (1)
11 REPLIES 11
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Loggin in

Hey there @Pipdre, thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

I'm sorry you've been having some trouble with the logging in of your online account and I apologise for the inconvenience caused. I've checked over your account and provided a more detailed response for a support ticket here - a copy of that ticket has also been sent across to the email address registered with us as well. 

Thanks. 

Pipdre
Grafter

Thanks for your response ,but iwould love to know which e mail you have sent my ticket to if you could notify me please
Pipdre
Grafter

Maddy please tell me you are not using my old e mail address I hope not. Because I gave plusnet my current e mail address which they have used. So there is no reason to use the old one.also these posts ,iam keeping for Ofcom thanks
Pipdre
Grafter

Also please explain how I get my support ticket I clicked on here nothing I assume I have to login which I cant do it just reverts back to menu,its getting worse .you system must be having a bad day.
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

@Pipdre,

I'm unable to share account specific information over a public forum/PMs which is why the ticket has been created, if you're unsure which email address the copy would have gone to I would suggest checking all email address you've given us. It might also be worth trying to log in with past email address you've given us should no changes have been made previously. 

Feel free to drop me a PM if you'd prefer to discuss this over the phone, letting me know a suitable time/date/number to reach you on. 

Thanks. 

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@Mads  I always thought that you logged into the Plusnet member centre with your username, not an email address.🤔

Pipdre
Grafter

Maddy thank you for your reply please forget it .you can not help.therefor I will now go to ofcom to get this matter resolved oncesnd for all. Please beaware this might involve plus net dealing with icom instead of me,I assume they will be in touch with yourselfs ,do if you could have any Bill's ready so these can be soughted.thanks again I will not be in touch again until I hear from of com for there advice if I'm to reply to you again.
Pipdre
Grafter

I have tried both but thanks for info
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

@Pipdre

Sorry to read those suggestions haven't worked for you, and that you feel that we cannot resolve the matter for you. As I mentioned we've raised a complaint for you via the ticket system on the account with a copy been sent to you via the email address registered on your account, at this stage we've not had enough time to investigate and help resolve the matter and so we wouldn't provide a deadlock code just yet should you wish to raise this to the Ombudsmen for impartial review and resolution. 

Have you tried to find copy of the ticket via the email address's you've given us? Please ensure you check your spam/junk. If you'd prefer a telephone call please do let me know a suitable time/number/date to reach you over PM and we can go from there. 

Pipdre
Grafter

How do I PM you ,you keep saying you have e mailed me I bet you have sent it to my original email plusnet gave me but I gave them my new e mail address a while back which they have contacted me on, You must have my mobile number you can phone me on.all this is doing now is adding more fuel to the fire for ofcom .
Pipdre
Grafter

Maddy you can phone me anytime you must have my details ,thanks for your time very good of you .I hope we can resolve this,its just getting so frustrating .your system is so complicated.maybe if you cancell my contract with further payment . That would resolve the problem ,with no need to use ofcom.