cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live chat Not working for Account Query

merv1977

Live chat Not working for Account Query

I tried all yesterday and live chat is not working, I need to speak to someone about billing I cant call as I have a phobia of talking on the phone so I thought I would be able to use the live chat.

its is important I need to contact Plusnet but can't unless I phone but can't bring myself to do it

6 REPLIES 6
Shep41
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: Live chat Not working

The live chat is no longer available. This service was discontinued a while back.
merv1977

But they still say on the site contact us via phone or live chat one reason I went with Plusnet was that they had that option only been with them two months.

198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

@merv1977 Welcome to the forum. 🙂

Despite pleas from users, Live Chat was abandoned around the turn of the year. It's shameful that there are still parts of the site that indicate that it is still available.

See here - https://community.plus.net/t5/Plusnet-Feedback/LIVE-CHAT-is-NOT-busy-it-isn-t-working-was-How-long-i...

for a bit of history on the subject.

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
merv1977

Thanks, everyone not sure how I will get my problem sorted as I have major panic attacks if I have to talk on the phone its ironic that I am paying for a phone line be good if we could have internet only.

Have a good day everyone be safe 

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@merv1977 

Other than the phone, the channels of communication with Plusnet are via Facebook and Twitter, and these forums. Far from ideal.

On these forums, if you want to raise the issue (avoiding anything sensitive as this is a public forum) open a new topic in the appropriate board, in this case in the My Account / Billing board, and, hopefully, a staff member will come along and pick it up. They can then open a ticket on your account where things can be dealt with in private.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Everything Else to Accounts / Billing and Title edited to attract PN staff.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine