Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listed Phonecalls In Bills

Francesca
Hooked

Listed Phonecalls In Bills

Dear PlusNet,

How do I get both billed and unbilled calls showing on my bill statements please?

I would like to see numbers I have called showing on my bill statement whether I have been charged for them or not.

I had that with my last provider.

Many thanks.

10 REPLIES 10
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

Re: Listed Phonecalls In Bills

@Francesca 'Freephone' numbers are never shown on Plusnet invoices, and the system cannot list them - that's is the way the system has been ever since I've been here (9 years) and probably before.

John
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 392

but other non-charged ( e.g plusnet to plusnet ) calls are shown in the billed calls list.

@Francesca  are you confusing billed with chargeable ?

The billed calls list are those calls which have been included in the last monthly bill, whether chargeable or not. Unbilled calls are those made since the last bill

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jab1
Legend

@MisterW I find it strange too, but obviously the PN system ignores calls where the recipient pays. As you say though, PN>PN calls are listed, but as zero value.

John
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 392

but obviously the PN system ignores calls where the recipient pays

I think it's more basic than that, I don't think the Openreach/BTw system sends charging information for those calls

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jab1
Legend

Makes sense, @MisterW Smiley

John
Francesca
Hooked

I do not get either of them listed in my bills.

What I get are bill summaries like Line Rental, Voicemail and Payment in the 'Your Charges Broken Down' section.

jab1
Legend

Thought you had sorted it as you didn't reply for a couple of months, @Francesca . Your calls are listed on page 3 of your invoice.

John
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @Francesca 

I'm afraid you'll only see a list of calls on your bills if you've been charged for the calls. However you should be able to view a list of all calls you've made regardless by clicking on the view unbilled calls or view billed calls button from Here.

I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
jab1
Legend

Are you sure, @Gandalf ?

phone.PNG

John
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

I stand corrected. Cheers for the double check @jab1 

@Francesca If there's no calls showing on your bill then you wouldn't have made any Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet