cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link to open questions disappeared

KeithAC
Hooked

Link to open questions disappeared

It is now impossible to find any questions that you may have asked, for example about service issues, or indeed any other communication as the relevant links, as mentioned here: 

https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Where-is-the-member-centre/m-p/1586129#M34475 have disappeared. The only way to find this information is to use this: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search 

Is Plus Net determined to lose its reputation for good customer service?

8 REPLIES 8
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Link to open questions disappeared

Good morning @KeithAC

The key thing here is whether the question is open or now. For you specifically, I can see that question 216632109 was closed by an agent on our end on 01/08/2021.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
KeithAC
Hooked

No, the key thing is that there is no easy link to access your questions, open or closed. There are two methods mentioned in the forums (that I have found), neither of these are currently available.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 395

https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search works but you need to be logged into the member centre.

If you have an open question then the link is automatically presented on the home page when you login

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

KeithAC
Hooked

ah, that makes some sense, though it would be nice to have the link available all the time to review old questions.

gke45
Grafter

Just to add: I am a new customer, and would not have found that my question had been answered without this thread. There needs to be a ‘question centre’ with a link to closed questions which is easily accessible, not just a link that shows up ‘when’ there’s an open question. Once it is closed it just disappears.

I did not get an email notification either, so until I went searching for this thread I assumed my query was deleted. I almost submitted a second one, which would have wasted staff time going back through the troubleshooter again.
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hello @gke45

Thanks a lot fore reaching out. I somewhat agree, and preferred it when customers were able to see both open and closed questions on their member centre through the support wizard / help assistant. Not too sure why it's been removed and whether it'll be coming back.

Can you please outline the issues you're having with your broadband? The supposed ticket has been marked as resolved, but there aren't any notes on there. Please let me know, and I'll be happy to follow up. Smiley

Adam
gke45
Grafter

It was to do with the connection randomly hanging where no webpages would come through, and it would take up to a minute to get going again. Using a VPN or custom DNS seemed to help, but I can’t do that on every device I have. I did the line test and reboot as instructed on the ticket (when I eventually found it) and things are pretty good since yesterday

Main but that was problematic was a lag/freeze up in anything streaming like YouTube and MSTeams.

Really pleased something got done so quickly. Hoping that’s the issue solves now.
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Ah fair enough, that explains it then. Glad to hear that helped though, if you do start to experience any further issues, please let us know and we'll be more than happy to investigate further. Smiley

Adam