cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line transfer from BT

Kirstielynch

Line transfer from BT

Hi

i transferred to plusnet from BT in June, I understood I was transferring broadband and line services and have been charged accordingly. Only trouble is BT are still billing me for my phone line, on speaking to them they say that the transfer request was just for broadband. So I have been paying double the amount for my phone line, not very happy

4 REPLIES 4
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Line transfer from BT

Hello there. I'm sorry that BT are still charging you since you left them. Whilst I do understand the frustration, you would need to contact them for a refund I'm afraid.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

@Anoush and it's confirmed that Plusnet own the phone line asset?

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Kirstielynch

Yes, plusnet own line. It's all sorted now thank you but very frustrating from BT end as they don't seem to have a clue!

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

@Strat wrote:

@Anoush and it's confirmed that Plusnet own the phone line asset?

Yep Smiley

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button