Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line rental.

newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

Line rental.

Could one of the DCT look at ticket 77976021. My last comment was 2nd Jan., advising that line rental had, again, not been added to my 1st Jan. bill, has received nil response.  Sad
7 REPLIES 7
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Line rental.

Hi there,
Sorry you've not had a response yet. That ticket is sat with me so I'll make sure you get a reply before the end of the day.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
newagetraveller
Pro

Thanks for the reply. Probably quicker for you to see this rather than me adding to the ticket!
If you see this before end of play today then  now is fine or Thurs. or Friday a.m.
newagetraveller
Pro

Would no further 'phone call indicate that there is still a problem raising an invoice, on my account, for line rental? Undecided
The situation really needs to be resolved as the account seems to be well and truly pancaked! Roll_eyes
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I'm still working newagetraveller. I'll be in touch as soon as I can, we're extremely busy on DC today so it might be early next week rather than today.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
newagetraveller
Pro

Using this method once more rather than replying to a ticket.
Only just seen the last reply to ticket 77976021, posted yesterday evening. It's showing "Awaiting support teams answer"?
I am available today up to 1pm and tomorrow from around 10.30am.
I'm interested to hear the possible solution to the LRS problem before proceeding with my possibly simpler "solution" on ticket 79783462
newagetraveller
Pro

This whole billing issue has now been resolved. Smiley (please move this to "feedback" if necessary).
I wish to express my thanks, publicly, to Adam Walker for his patience (compared to my sometimes impatience!) and assistance over the past couple of months.
He more or less took  personal control of the problem and there's now a satisfactory conclusion.
I dread to think how this would have been handled by certain other i.s.p.s(overseas call centres and all that) who shall remain nameless. Undecided
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks a lot @newagetraveller appreciated Smiley
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team