cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line rental saver

Togman
Dabbler

Line rental saver

Hi, I signed up to plusnet mid may, and included in my initial payment was a charge of £131.88 for line rental saver. I have now just paid my first full bill since joining you, and included in this bill was the sum of £14.50 for Plusnet anytime charge. I am under the assumption that the £131.88 was an upfront payment for a year of line rental and therefore I shouldn't be paying the £14.50 Plusnet anytime charge each month. Are my assumptions correct, and if they are could you please sort this for me. If my assumptions are incorrect, could you please explain what exactly the £131.88 has paid for. Thank you in advance.
2 REPLIES 2
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Line rental saver

Hi there,
Really sorry about this, it's something we're looking in to. I'll let you know as soon as we get any more information but I'm hoping we have it fixed for you before your next billing date so it'll take effect from then.
Togman
Dabbler

Re: Line rental saver

Many thanks for your reply. I had also raised a ticket on this, and have received an answer telling me that it has been taken in error, and assuring me that I have paid a year's line rental in advance. I was also told that the £14.50 has been refunded back to my direct debit,  Thanks for replying to this query. I hope that I have not caused any confusion by raising this query both on this forum, and through the support pages.