cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line rental saver

pawlala

Line rental saver

Hello

Today I renewed my contract for 18 month's worth of fibre broadband and line rental paid monthly.

Given that the line rental saver is cheaper than the line rental within the broadband package, I am able to purchase the saver even within a broadband contract?

If so, how does the billing then work, do I then just pay for fibre broadband monthly?

As my account is currently going through processing changes as a result of today's renewal, do I approach this again before next bill date?

Thankyou!

1 REPLY 1
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Re: Line rental saver

Hi @pawlala,

Thanks for getting in touch, I appreciate your query.

You can purchase your Line Rental Saver at anytime as it is a 12 month package within itself. Once purchased, your billing would not then include the Line Rental so your Fibre costs would be chargeable every month, along with any call plans or individual call charges.

You can apply for Line Rental Saver at anytime. Once purchased it becomes effective from the next billing date.

If you would like to go ahead with this, you can do so via the Member Centre or by calling us on 0800 432 0080 between 07:30 and 22:00 any day.

Thanks - LF