cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line rental saver

rippedoffme
Grafter

Line rental saver

It came as no surprise to be advised today 1 Nov that my LR and other problems had not gone away and that it could only be solved by me, if I paid the full incorrect bill in Nov and then PN would credit me the overpayment in 5 to 10 days. HA HA.

I have been advised by service rep email that they tried to call today but went to voice mail - we don't have VM & we do not answer Withheld numbers; if you had started to leave a message and we had identified you as an acceptable caller, you would not have had to send the email and I would not be spending more of my precious time trying to sort out PN's problems!

Just to recap :- I paid line rental in advance on 20 August which you acknowledged, but has never shown up on my transactions and is shown as outstanding on subsequent bills

I paid another bill for £80.74 on 4 October, which was £10 more than it should have been. This should have left me in credit, which you said would be shown on my November bill in two separate transactions of £5 each?

This should have resulted in my balance being in credit, but a month later you are telling me I will have to pay the LR again to clear the bill then you will credit it back to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are other contentious items on the old bills like penalty charges for  failed payment, call bar charge and service restrictions.

You must think I'm stupid or worse if you think that will happen after all the comments here about refunds and cheques.

It is PlusNet's problem, caused by PN -not me, yet I am the one who is suffering and expected to sort it out for your totally inept billing dept who have had major problems since Sept to my limited knowledge, although I do remember seeing double billing problems on line dated 2008!

You have had long enough to sort this out get it done now and I might feel 'you done me good' instead of just been done!

regards Allan - very near to ex customer

10 REPLIES 10
rippedoffme
Grafter

Re: Line rental saver

I find it a bit ominous that today Sarah Hague Head of Customer Operations www.plus.net has sent me details of Ombudsman Services

Ombudsman Services provides a free, independent service for Plusnet customers who are not satisfied with the final outcome of their complaint. If you feel we can't resolve your complaint you can contact them to help resolve the dispute.
Details are below

Address - Ombudsman Services: Communications, PO Box 730, Warrington, WA4 6WU

Phone - 0330 440 1614

Textphone - 0330 440 1600

Website - http://www.ombudsman-services.org/communications

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @rippedoffme,

We are sincerely for the experience you have had and for the length of time it has taken to get resolved.

The notification you have received is an automatic notification advising you of all options available to you while we are dealing with you complaint.

I can see that @Gandalf is personally dealing with this for you and had responded via your account here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
rippedoffme
Grafter

I think you missed something out in your post -

"We are sincerely for the experience"

Allan

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

@rippedoffme apologies I did miss a word out.

We are truly sorry for the experience and Anoush is back in the office Monday and should update you further.

Sorry.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
rippedoffme
Grafter

It is only a little word but it carries a large volume of emotion when truly meant.

Unfortunately it does not pay the bills - neither do I for others mistakes.

Allan

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @rippedoffme, I can assure you that there is certainly authenticity in our apologies, although appreciate this does not fix your issue.

I have added an update on the ticket here, if you have any questions in the meantime before Anoush picks this up for you, please just let us know.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
rippedoffme
Grafter

Lauren B

Re post on Question - you are missing one of the main point of my posts ie I have not seen a
November bill.

Would you give your garage a blank cheque for your car service?

Allan

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi Allan, the details regarding the bill being generated are highlighted in mine and Anoush's ticket.

If there is anything you would like us to clarify, please let us know.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
rippedoffme
Grafter

"the details regarding the bill being generated are highlighted in mine and Anoush's ticket."

How do I access this?

Can't see any changes on Questions.

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi Allan,

Thanks for getting back in touch and I am really sorry that this issue has happened regarding your invoices.

As mentioned in the ticket here this will be getting picked back up by the agent who has been dealing personally with this issue for you as of Monday.

I do apologise once more for any inconvenience this has caused.