cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line rental saver renewal

Olah

Line rental saver renewal

Does anyone also encounter problem with renewing their LRS? The system ( various links) doesn't allow me to renew online nor was I able to do it by phone. Trying to sort it out I had conflicting explanations: problem with my account, problem with plus net system, I cannot do it until after new contract kicks in.... But so far no solution offered

I wish to keep phone & broadband contract date in sync. But it seem nobody is willing to guarantee it will be possible. I did assume that my LRS would stay the same but i am not sure it will be possible and now regret having agreed to a new broadband contract.

3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Line rental saver renewal

Hi @Olah, while I'm afraid I can't fix the problems stopping us from adding LRS to your account currently, I've responded via a ticket on your account here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=183966512

If you'd be happy to go ahead with this, please could you respond to the ticket letting me know and I'll make sure that's dealt with accordingly.

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Olah

Hi @HarryB

Thank you for your answer. 

I will take time to think about it & answer the ticket then as I am considering cancelling ( which you are obliged to do should I decide to request it) the new contract so I will not be tied to a contract & dates that do not suit me.I was told erroneously I would be able to renew my line rental saver as usual when I agreed to a new contract. I should have been told that it was not possible before asking me to agre!

I find it astonishing that you or anyone at Plusnet are unable to fix a simple problem of renewing a contract of broadband & phone with the same date, regardless of the technical mess up Plusnet is currently experiencing. The fault lies on your doorstep so why should the customer be the one penalised. The 'solution' you suggested merely postpone for a year the same problem of dates.

It is very disappointing & I still do not know what the reason for this is.... 

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@Olah wrote:
I was told erroneously I would be able to renew my line rental saver as usual when I agreed to a new contract. I should have been told that it was not possible before asking me to agre!

I completely agree this is poor from the person you spoke to while re-contracting and have passed feedback on accordingly.

@Olah wrote:

I find it astonishing that you or anyone at Plusnet are unable to fix a simple problem

While it may seem like a simple problem, I'm afraid if there is a problem with our accounts system, I'm not a software developer and would not be able to fix back-end system issues that are preventing me from taking an action on an account and producing an error message when attempting to.

@Olah wrote:
The 'solution' you suggested merely postpone for a year the same problem of dates.

I'd be happy to essentially extend the broadband contract by a month to try and match those up for you if you'd prefer?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet