cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line rental saver renewal

simonpplf
Grafter

Line rental saver renewal

I've just been offered to renew my line rental saver since I'm 12 months in to fibre BB. If I renew line rental saver and decide to leave in 6 months time will they refund it ? why do they make it so confusing ?
4 REPLIES 4
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Line rental saver renewal

@simonpplf 

In short there will be no refund unless Plusnet do something to tear up your contract such as introducing a price increase on a fixed price contract.

simonpplf
Grafter

cheers, I did find the LRS FAQ

I'm just not sure if I should renew it then because I might want to leave if there is a better deal about. Although I see the dreaded V*dafone are now doing 24 month broadband contracts. 

Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

@simonpplf 

If you ring in and threaten to leave unless they match the 24 month contract they might match it. I have negotiated a two year deal. You can renew a few months early so it might be worth you putting yourself into the best negotiating position by paying the full price for a few months.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

simonpplf
Grafter

OK I'll remember do call them or check the site early for when the time comes next year.

I've renewed Line Rental Saver anyway. it's let me renew at my current price apparently, so that's a saving any way.

ICBA moving ISP this time around to be honest, Plusnet seem pretty good but  the out of contract price is quite high.