Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line rental saver renewal

FIXED
Snarf
Grafter

Line rental saver renewal

I'm in the process of updating my package to Fibre but also noticed that I need to renew my line rental saver, however going to the saver webpage I get the following:
"You can't add Line Rental Saver for the moment. Unfortunately Customer Centre Members will not be able to do this for you either.
Our system may be updating. Please try again later."
I assume this is because I'm changing my package but I'm also worried that it won't change in time and I'll just move onto the standard monthly line rental.
6 REPLIES 6
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Line rental saver renewal

Fix

Hi there.

I'm sorry to see you're unable to renew your line rental saver.

Unfortunately it's correct that this is because it's due to your pending product change to fibre broadband.

While I'd like to say that if you wait until this completes you should have a couple of days before your next bill is due to pay line rental saver in time for that bill, your fibre upgrade has been delayed to 21/08/2019 due to engineer availability.

If you can drop us a message once you've managed to pay line rental saver, we'll be happy to add a credit of £2.50 to your account, which covers the difference in price between line rental saver and the monthly rate.

This will in effect mean you'd be getting 13 months line rental saver so it'd be a goodwill gesture.

Hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Snarf
Grafter

Thanks - great service as usual!
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

No problem and thanks for your kind words. Thumbs_Up

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Snarf
Grafter

Hi,

Finally managed to get like rental saver on our account (plus a nice boost in speed due to Fibre!). Are you now able to apply the refund?

Many thanks!
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @Snarf,

We are happy to hear that and I have action-ed the refund as highlighted by Anoush. This will be with you within 5 to 7 working days.

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Snarf
Grafter

Thanks Sammy 😊