cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line rental saver - ignored on first bill?

eduece99

Line rental saver - ignored on first bill?

To Plus.net,

I have received my first bill.  Like this individual, I have been charged the £17.99 for line rental despite paying for the line rental saver:

https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Error-on-First-Bill/m-p/1337935/highlight/true#M222...

I am puzzled, as I am paying for the full line rental despite also paying for the line rental saver?  Please clarify/fix.

Thank you in advance,

Ed

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Line rental saver - ignored on first bill?

Thank you for getting in touch with us via our community forums

I'm sorry to hear that you've been charged line rental on your invoice when you paid line rental saver in advance. I've issued you with a refund which you should see back in your bank within the next 5-10 working days.

Moving forward, I've fixed the issue so you shouldn't be charged line rental for the duration of your line rental saver.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience or frustration caused.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
eduece99

Hi Anoush,

Thank you for your prompt response.  I'll be able to check this properly when I return from holiday (2 weeks) so I'll be on the lookout!  Thank you again.

Ed

BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

No problems @eduece99 and just let us know if you need any further assistance and we'll be more than happy to help