cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line rental saver for new customer

FIXED
Frangar

Line rental saver for new customer

Ive just switched my mothers phone/broadband to plusnet and notice there is a Line Rental Saver that has been mentioned however I can't find how I can order that? Is it still available for new customers or has it been stopped? 

4 REPLIES 4
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: Line rental saver for new customer

Fix

@Frangar Welcome to the forums. LRS was discontinued on 22/02/21

John
Frangar

Boo!! oh well never mind.....thanks for letting me know....would explain why I could find it when researching suppliers but not now she's signed up! Her line went active today. Still saving a shedload compared to the deal she had from BT though so cant moan too much!...

pint
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

If you are witn a cooling off period you could try origin who have a pay up front for 12 months deal

40/10 FTTC for £239.99 or £19.99/month (normal £23.99/month save roughly £48)

80 fttc for £269.99 or £22.50/month (normal £27.99 /month save roughly £65.88)

Ig plusnet offered a pay up front deal as a replacement for LRS then i may consider it, but for now Origins offers look tempting.

Been with plusnet since June 2004 - coming up to 17 years (!!) my loyalty is only as good as the last deal plusnet can offer they are no longer the same as they used to be

24 hour support gone

webcams in CS - gone

no advertising policy - gone ( instead we have the bloke)

Frangar

Im still quids in from swapping from my BT contract so I shall stick with plusnet and see what its like at the end of the contract I think. But thanks for the heads up!