cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line rental saver can’t renew

ryan2
Hooked

Line rental saver can’t renew

I am trying to renew line rental saver for 12 Months since I like to pre pay line rental each year but I can’t seem to find it can anyone help with a link to where it is please? 

4 REPLIES 4
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: Line rental saver can’t renew

@ryan2 LRS is no longer available - it was withdrawn for new customers/further renewals on, or soon after 22/02.

John
ryan2
Hooked

I never knew this I would have renewed otherwise. Is there any way I can have a 12 month deal on the line rental then? Or pay for it in advance? Just that I’m in a contract and it expires in 6 months and I have to now pay full line rental, where as a new customer would have a far cheaper deal and better deal than I’m on. Just seems a bit of a rip off to your existing customers. I will definitely be switching provider as soon as I can even though I like the service provided by plusnet.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Sorry, no 12 month deals on line rental I'm afraid. Unfortunately the only suggestion I can make is to try and negotiate a better deal at renewal time - find an equivalent package with another supplier at that time and ask PN to match it, or be prepared to move.

BTW - I am not Plusnet staff, just another customer like you.

John
pint
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

I will be in the same boat in  about 5 months or so, zo far ive found that origin do a pay upfront for 12 months deal, not sure what other isps have similar