Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line rental - renewal

stallan
Grafter

Line rental - renewal

Hi,
I have Broadband and line rental with you. Looking at my account, 19th Jan 2013 marks a 12 month period for the line rental. Will this automatically be renewed (I think I've a 12 month contract)  or what will be the notice period. Account name = STALLAN
Bottom line for me is I need to reduce the cost of the Line rental so will start looking around at offers during my Christmas Break. Paying 12 months in advance might be an option, but I need to look at the competition. Still wish to keep broadband with you as we are very happy with it.
Regards,
John
5 REPLIES 5
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Line rental - renewal

You should receive a reminder before it runs out. If you don't take it up then you revert to monthly billing and the standard10 days notice
stallan
Grafter

Thanks OldJim
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Are you on Line Rental Saver at the moment? If you are and that runs out on 19th January 2013 you should have received a renewal notice already - 3 months before expiry. That was a month ago.
David
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Once your 12 months is up your services would just carry on as normal, we'd just require 10 days notice as we always do.
You would have the option of taking the line rental saver at anytime from now as you do not currently have it, this would pay your line rental upfront at a discounted rate for 12 months.

stallan
Grafter

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm not currently on Line Saver Rental and I don't think giving the wife that as her 'pressie' will win me any brownie points!
I'll review the situation in the New Year