cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line rental overcharge

twohoots

Line rental overcharge

I have just been billed for line rental even though I paid in advance for line rental saver several months ago. Plusnet did the same last month. And last month they also did the same for my next door neighbour. Why can't these problems be sorted once and for all?
I would phone my comments through but can't because my phone is not working and I'm not hanging on for half an hour or more on my mobile. I'm very dissatisfied. What has happened to this company?  We used to be able to get through on the phone and problems were sorted quickly.
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Line rental overcharge

Hi twohoots,
Sorry about this. The issue seems to be due to problem 78325, so it's something we're aware of.
I'm going to speak with our billing team now to see what the plan is.
I'll let you know of any updates.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Apprentice
Grafter

What has happened to this company?

It's possibly fair to say that their customer base has expanded quicker than their customers services, the CS will surely improve when the new Leeds call centre and offices are fully up and running.

twohoots

Thanks Adam. Have already had email to say that the problem is being addressed and that it should not recur.
If only we could get such a quick response by phone or by raising a ticket.
Very much hope you quickly get back to the level of service we had a couple of years ago or else I, for one, will not be staying.