cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line rental and contract renewal

amimandami
Dabbler

Line rental and contract renewal

Last year I've been cheated by [Removed]: I paid for one year in advanced the line, only to find that I had to renew the contract too. Naturally I was annoyed, as there was no warning about this issue, and the payment for the Internet was done via direct debit.

Any advices how to renew this contract, or how to close completely the contract with Plusnet (which one is easier); any hidden costs.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Insulting comments aimed at Plusnet staff removed as per Forum rules.

6 REPLIES 6
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Line rental and contract renewal

Sorry to hear that. We'd advise you at the outset how much your service will cost when your contract ends.

If you're wanting to renew, let me know and I'll be happy to arrange a call back.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
amimandami
Dabbler

"Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Insulting comments aimed at Plusnet staff removed as per Forum rules."

Dear Mike, maybe you should try fixing the problems with your crappy network you're calling Plusnet, rather than censoring customers' complaints.

"If you're wanting to renew, let me know and I'll be happy to arrange a call back."

and if I want to get rid off ????? My question was very clearly. Just to prove my point on the ethics of the "people" working at plusnet

Any advices how to renew this contract, or how to close completely the contract with Plusnet ? ANY SUPPLEMENTARY COSTS ?

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Insult removed as per Forum rules.

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

@amimandami

Mike (Mav) is a forum moderator and customer, not a PN employee. Your name calling (in your post above) is insulting, rude and against the forum rules, please remove.  

Any advices how to renew this contract, or how to close completely the contract with Plusnet ?

To renew or fully cancel your contract, you can call the customer options team on 0800 013 2632
You can also cancel by letter to : Plusnet plc, The Balance, 2 Pinfold St. Sheffield, S1 2GU

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

amimandami
Dabbler

"insulting" ?Huh

you are insulting hundreds, if not thousands, of your customers, and YOU are the first one to feel offended; absolutely disgusting !!!!

Mav
Fixes: 515

@amimandami

ITWorks is also a customer and not a Plusnet employee.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

@amimandami, I have offered you help, by answering your questions, which is not insulting in any way. 

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.