Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line cancelled (plusnet mistake), now no broadband for a week +

Galoka

Line cancelled (plusnet mistake), now no broadband for a week +

Hi,

Having fun on my holidays.

Get an email this afternoon from Plusnet, saying my line and broadband is cancelled, this is news to me 😞

Cue a couple of hours on the phone to about to different people.

It seems that a cancel was erroneously actioned on my account about 3 weeks ago, though lack of clear communication meant i did not realise this. So first I knew was today, when it happened.

Initially, they were saying that it was something i had agreed t, but envenutally seemed to accept that it wasn't and that their systems were at fault.

They have said the can reprovision, and that i will remain on the same contract as before, and  badges refunded, but the line was disconnected, so the phone won't be connected again until tomorrow, and the broadband will then take about another week or so.

Obviously unhappy with this, our broadband is pretty essential to us.

Is there anyway that the broadband reconnection can be speeded up?

Thanks,

Unhappy punter, who will no doubt leave once contract up 😞

2 REPLIES 2
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Line cancelled (plusnet mistake), now no broadband for a week +

Hi there,

I am really sorry to read about what's happened.

Whilst it's unlikely I'll be able to speed up the progress of a broadband order as that's due to the lead times of our suppliers, and it sounds like everything's in hand, I'd like to investigate this for you to see what I can do and to help ensure things go smoothly for you from this point on.

If you private message me with your account username I'll look into this for you tomorrow.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Line cancelled (plusnet mistake), now no broadband for a week +

Thank you for your private message, and I apologise for the delay in getting back to you. I've looked into your account, and I can see you've spoken to us over Twitter and we've placed a request to expedite your order.

It's looking like your fibre will reactivate tomorrow, at any point up to midnight. My colleagues have the ticket on your account in their personal pool and they will be monitoring this for you, so you're in good hands now.

++Edit++

Having said this, it also looks like your connection has just returned about 90 minutes ago?

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button