Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Rental

pelham21

Line Rental

Moved home on the 23 July 2015
On the 18 July I was told the rental would be £15.99 month
On the 21 July, they said they sent me an email stating the line rental had gone up to £16.99.
I did not receive this email. probably because I was moving home and temporally  disconnected from Plusnet all together.
Why did they tell one price on the 18 July and then 3 days later put it up.
Plusnet must of known on the 18 July the  rental was going up 3 days later.
Plusnet say that customers come first, well in this case it is money.
While I am at it.
Plusnet keep saying how cheap their broadband is, Plusnet don't mention how dear the line rental is getting!!!
Every time there is an offer on broadband, there in an increase on the line rental.
3 REPLIES 3
minusnet555
Dabbler

Re: Line Rental

I had no email either, but mine was because i told them i was cancelling when i got it, so they choose not to send it...
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Hi pelham21,
From looking into this further I can see that you was sent the email from service notification SN237760629 on the 21/07/2015. I can see that you also spoke to our house moves team on 18/07/2015 to discuss and process your house move order to your new address.
At this point we knew there was a price change coming into effect but not advising customers of this as that is what the detrimental change email was for to give you 30 days to leave the company with no penalties or you could renegotiate your deal. The price change it's self did not come into effect until the 02/09/2015 and the email sent with enough notification for action to take place.
minusnet555
Dabbler

Quote from: Ben

The price change it's self did not come into effect until the 02/09/2015 and the email sent with enough notification for action to take place.

If you send the email it gives them enough time...