cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Rental refund from plusnet

hashioki

Line Rental refund from plusnet

I have been waiting almost 2 months for line rental refund form plusnet ,endless calls ,live chat and complaints went no where ,now having to go through my credit card company for a refund .

9 REPLIES 9
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Line Rental refund from plusnet

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from General Chat to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @hashioki

Thank you for getting in touch regarding your Line Rental Saver refund and I am very sorry for the continuing delays you have experienced.

I have responded on the open ticket on your account relating to this with more details, you can view this here

If you need any further assistance then please feel free to get in touch.

hashioki

Still no refund , at this rate I will be able to take this dispute to the Ombudsman Service ,55 days so far.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi @hashioki, I'm sorry to hear you're yet to receive your cheque refund.

I have sent a chaser email regarding this and will provide an update as soon as I have received a response regarding this.

Thank you for your patience with this matter.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
hashioki

Why not ask accounts what thé problem is ?
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @hashioki,

I can see that my colleague, @HarryB, has raised this to the appropriate team to chase for an update on this matter. Once we have received a response we'll get back in touch to discuss this further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
hashioki

This is all that has been happening for nearly 60 days , raise a request but nothing happens .How can you sit back and not even ask them why there is no refund ,do they not intend to refund me or just hope I get tired of this and go away ?

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Thanks for getting back to us and I'm sorry for the delays in you receiving the refund. This has been escalated by @HarryB due to previously receiving no update and we will be sure to get back to you once we know more.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@hashioki wrote:

This is all that has been happening for nearly 60 days , raise a request but nothing happens .How can you sit back and not even ask them why there is no refund ,do they not intend to refund me or just hope I get tired of this and go away ?

Just to add, while I can only apologise for the length of time this has gone on for, and I do sincerely apologise that this has clearly gone on for longer than we would have liked it to, it's certainly not a case that we hope you just forget about this/go away.

I'm absolutely not just sitting back and not asking questions, that's what the escalation is for that I've sent. I now have personal ownership of the ticket on your account and will be sure to let you know once I've got a response on the escalation I've sent off. I'm hoping and would expect the response to confirm a cheque has been sent, which I understand you have been advised previously, but I can't see that this has previously gone through the escalation path I have followed this time around.

I appreciate your patience with this matter while I'm awaiting an update to provide you regarding this situation.

Thanks.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet