cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Rental Saver

Nacho
Grafter

Line Rental Saver

My contract is coming to the end of its term again. I've been with plusnet since 2013. Last year when I renewed I stayed on Unlimited broadband, paying x per month, and paid the line rental saver (all in one go, obviously). My contract currently includes evening and weekend calls, but nowadays if you pay line rental saver, you have to pay for calls separately. I think this was the case last year for new customers, but as I was an existing customer I kept the inclusive weekend and evening calls.
As I'm an 'old' customer can I still pay for the line rental saver, and my Unlimited broadband at x per month and keep my inclusive weekend and evening calls, or do I have to pay an extra for the calls?
My current Product is:
Unlimited Broadband (contracted)
Talk Evenings and Weekends
6 REPLIES 6
Nacho
Grafter

Re: Line Rental Saver

Sorry guys I should have spent longer researching the question. Answer here:
Line Rental Saver Service Terms
1.Line Rental Saver is available to new and existing Plusnet residential customers for a single advance payment of £155.88 (inc VAT).
2.If you cancel Line Rental Saver within fourteen days of your order you will get a full refund on your advance payment to the debit or credit card you paid with. Otherwise the Line Rental Saver charge is non-refundable.
3.Line Rental Saver provides 12 months standard telephone line rental with no minimum contract term for a reduced equivalent monthly charge of £12.99.
4.Line Rental Saver includes no calls as standard for customers who took a phone package on or after 8th May 2013.
5.Line Rental Saver includes Evenings and Weekends as standard for customers who took a phone package before 8th May 2013 and have not changed package.
Joshc
Grafter

Good evening,
Let me have a quick look at your account.
I will then be back and clarify a couple of things for you!
Smiley
Joshc
Grafter

Back,
Just as the documentation suggests, you would keep the evening and weekend package!
100% assurance Smiley
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

For clarification
I have the old LRS with evenings and weekends but have always had anytime
If I drop anytime is that classed as a phone package change and I lose it
If not what is meant by a changed package
Joshc
Grafter

Good evening,
@Oldjim
If you were to drop your Anytime call package you would still have Evening and Weekend calls included.
This is because you are not changing the line rental package from  £15.99  to  £15.95. (These are our line rental packages) and the £15.99 package was only available before may 2013
You are only changing the call package.
I hope I have clarified things for you.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Indeed you have Joshua
Now if only I could persuade my better half to use the phone less  Roll_eyes