Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Rental Saver

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Line Rental Saver

My line rental is due for renewal on the 7th of Jan 2013.
I have just renewed it within the 3 months period prior to expiry.
The Line Rental Saver page now tells me...
You're already signed up to Line Rental Saver.
This is due to expire on 07-01-2013. We'll contact you before this to let you know when you can renew the offer.

At which point will it change to "This is due to expire on 07-01-2014"?
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
8 REPLIES 8
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Line Rental Saver

Hiya Strat,
That should change when the "old" expiry date expires.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Thanks Adam...fingers crossed Smiley
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
chandu
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Hi Strat and all,
I have just renewed my LRS today and my current LRS does not expire till 24th December.
As soon as I renewed the LRS, I received a confirmation email (automated, I presume) telling me that it will start from my next bill, which will be on 25/11/12.  Now that is worrying as my current one does NOT expire till 24/12/12.  So, am I losing 1 month's LRS?
I think the confirmation email should be tailored to individual user's situation rather than being a generalised one.
Any comments from any one?
HairyMcbiker
All Star
Fixes: 21

Well I was told it would commence on my next bill (23/10) but they carefully took out £12.99 that month as well  Cry
I used to like PN but it is becoming more like it was about 8 years ago when I left the first time, this time I am tied to an 18 month contract now  Tongue
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi guys,
Long time no see Smiley
Chandu,
I've seen this email and it looks like there's no differentiation between the renewal email and the email you received when you first signed up for LRS. I'll highlight this on Monday. In the meantime, don't worry, I can assure you that your new period won't start until this one expires.
Hairy Biker,
I'd have to look into that for you but the 12 months shouldn't start while you've paid the line rental. I'm sure there's an explanation. I'll see what I can find out.
Jojo Smiley
HairyMcbiker
All Star
Fixes: 21

Jojo, it was "sorted" by refunding my the £12.99 taken this month - I paid the LRS 2 weeks before my billing date so that I wouldn't get this.
BUT it shouldn't have happened.!
Combined with comments in other threads about the router and you can see why I am not a happy customer anymore.
chandu
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Quote from: Joanne
Hi guys,
Long time no see Smiley

Agreed - long time no see.  Where have you been?  We missed you.  Welcome back with 3 cheers.

Quote from: Joanne
Chandu,
...... don't worry, I can assure you that your new period won't start until this one expires.

If you say so, I will stop worrying.  I can get good night sleep now.  Wink

artmo
Aspiring Champion

Hi Jojo, welcome back. Good to see you again Smiley Smiley