cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Rental Saver

greshoff
Grafter

Line Rental Saver

I have just renewed my Line Rental Saver for another 12 months however this is not showing, still shows the date my Line Rental Saver is due to expire in 2015 and not the correct date. Can a Plusnet staff member look into this for me. Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Line Rental Saver

I could be wrong but I think it changes to the new renewal due date on the current expiry date that is still showing.
I hope that's the case because mine is the same. Still shows renewal due 31st Dec. 2014 and I paid the renewal some time ago (9/10/14).
peter10
Grafter

My renewal date was earlier this month but I paid in September just before the price rise. The new renewal due date didn't show until the current one expired this month as newagetraveller stated happens. This has been the case every year.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

You should find a closed service notice on your account at https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search recording the payment, Though the service notice infers the renewal will run from next billing date the crucial words "after the current one expires" are implied when that applies.
As others have noted the expiry date doesn't update until the currently running one expires and the renewal takes effect.
David
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Hi there.
I can confirm that your Line Rental Saver renewal went through absolutely fine.
Once your current one expires the dates will update automatically for you.
If you have any further questions please let us know.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
greshoff
Grafter

Thanks for the replies and confirming that it went through OK