cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Rental Saver renewal

NeilB1

Line Rental Saver renewal

I'm trying to renew my line rental saver which expired a couple of days ago but when I try it says it is already in place. Can you reset this so I can renew please. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
keeka
Grafter

Re: Line Rental Saver renewal

I knew my line rental was about to expire too. But wasn't sure exactly when. I also did not receive an email reminder, and it's not possible to navigate to the payment page or check line rental status via the portal.

However, I managed to successfully make a payment, using a link I found elsewhere on the forum (https://www.plus.net/apps/linerental/saver/portal).

There seem to be some shortcomings with the way annual line rental is presented in the portal.

• You cannot find the status, i.e. when it expires.
  • No reminder emails.
  • Cannot navigate to the renewal page.
  • If you do use the link, there's no indication of the current subscription's expiry date.
  • You can see an expiry date if you paid recently and then revisit the payment page.

I think the annual line rental needs to be better integrated in the accounts section of the portal.

NeilB1

Thanks for replying. I did get an email reminder to renew the LRS with the same link you've provided but clicking on the link just goes to a page on my account that says I'm already signed up.

You're right, it is hard to find any info about it on the accounts page.

keeka
Grafter

It seems PN have been having issues with the LRS for several months. I just noticed this thread about LRS billing:

https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Line-Rental-Saver-wrongly-applied-to-account/td-p/1...

I've just paid mine this morning. I hope I do not get caught up in that mess.