cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Rental Saver query

wellzy4eva

Line Rental Saver query

Hello there,
I was unable to find an answer to this query by searching through this forum, so I apologise in advance if this matter has already been addressed in the past.
I have been paying for my Line Rental via the Line Rental Saver scheme, and I received an email in June confirming the following:
Your Line Rental Saver contract is due to expire on 04/08/2015. If you'd like to to continue saving money on your line rental after that date, you can renew at: http://www.plus.net/rentalsaver/
If you choose not to renew your Line Rental Saver contract, you'll start making monthly line rental payments on 04/08/2015.
Please note: you'll continue to pay for your call plan and any call features or chargeable calls on your monthly bill.

I was under the impression that I had paid this and I hadn't, so today I received notification of my invoice today confirming my monthly charge due on 05 August 2015 includes the line rental cost of £15.95, and the amount is to be deducted by Direct Debit on 10 August 2015.
Since receiving this notification, I have paid the Line-rental saver rate in full today.
Will Plusnet still charge me for the Line-rental on this current invoice? or amend the upcoming payment?
2 REPLIES 2
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Line Rental Saver query

Once the bill has been produced it will stand. So even though today is your billing date the new Line Rental Saver contract will take effect on your *next* billing date and run for 12 months from then.
Even though your next billing date is after the price rise you will still get the full 12 months at the current rate.
David
wellzy4eva

Re: Line Rental Saver query

Thank you for the clarification.