Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Rental Saver Renewed

marianuk
Grafter

Line Rental Saver Renewed

Hi All,

I spoke on the phone to renew my broadband and phone package for another 12 months and asked whether I could also do the line rental saver as well. Plusnet sent an email link to pay for it and I did so, but I haven't received any confirmation that it went through and I cannot find anywhere on my online account to check to see whether it has been confirmed. I don't want to wait until the next bill comes and be met with an unexpected charge and then have to chase and resolve it.

Can anyone provide any help or assistance?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Line Rental Saver Renewed

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Home Phone to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@marianuk 

You should have received an email confirming payment. This is also to be found in a closed question on your Members Centre. You can also check on your payments in the billing section of the Members Centre.

marianuk
Grafter

@jgb

Thanks for the tips.

I've checked and I haven't received either an email comfirming payment or a closed question in my Members Centre mentioning LRS. There is also nothing in my billing section either.

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@marianuk 

Sounds as if you need a Plusnet staff member to check what has happened. Have to checked to see if the debit has appeared on your card (assuming that is how you paid)?

marianuk
Grafter

@jgb 

Will check the card payment and if it has been taken then I will chase it up with a staff member.