Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Rental Saver Renewal

wairds
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Line Rental Saver Renewal

I have been advised my line rental saver is due for renewal. However my broadband contract is not up for renewal until next year. I got my broadband contract at a very favourable rate as an introductory offer.

When it comes to broadband renewal I expect I will not get such a competitive rate. However if I do not renew the broadband with Plusnet and cancel the line rental I will not receive a refund on the outstanding line rental.

is it possible to retain the line rental with Plusnet and move to a different broadband supplier? I suspect not but would like to know one way or another.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Line Rental Saver Renewal

Thanks for getting in touch @wairds

I’m afraid that we don’t offer a phone only service, however our renewal offers don’t take into account whether you’ve paid or not paid line rental saver.

Although I appreciate that may not leave much room for you to negotiate at the time you come to renew your contract if you’ve paid your line rental in advance. 

Having said that we do have various competitive retention deals that we could offer that I’m sure we’d be able to tempt you with regardless.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet