cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Rental Saver - Dates

greshoff
Grafter

Line Rental Saver - Dates

I signed up for Plusnet Broadband & Phone on 28th Jan and opted for Line Rental Saver.  My broadband went live on13th Feb and my phone line is due to go live on 27 Feb.  Could a Plusnet staff member give me the exact dates when my Line Rental Saver started and when it will end?
Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Line Rental Saver - Dates

You can check here http://www.plus.net/rentalsaver
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
greshoff
Grafter

Thanks, But that link does not work for me as my phone line has not been transferred yet.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

What should happen is that your first broadband or phone service date, in your case the broadband activation date 13th Feb, becomes the common billing date for both broadband and phone. Since your phone service doesn't start until 27th Feb that means your first (equivalent) billing period for Line Rental Saver will be a part month. Since you've paid up front for a full month Plusnet will refund the pro rata amount for when they were not providing the service.
So in effect your first year with Line Rental Saver will actually run for approximately 11½ months with the annual charge adjusted accordingly.
David
greshoff
Grafter

Still waiting for a definitive reply by Plusnet staff
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi,
I have now replied to ticket 81419067 on your account. Hope this clears things up for you.